Hey you silly taggers,
Yes you. You who leave rude messages and trying to behave like little saints in life telling me what not to do and what not to do, telling me not to “bitch about people” here.
- I am not bitching. I am expressing my opinions on my blog.
- I refrained from using 90% of vulgarities. It is not that I don’t know, you know? I just don’t see the point.
- Now, before you come and throw in some sarcastic comments on my blog, why don’t you go buy yourself half a pound of guts and courage and use your real name instead of a dumbass imitation like “kirakira”?
- In fact, I was recounting the incident from my point of view. Too bad if you don’t like it.
- “For nehceh to see”? Yes, she can see it. Maybe we should even clarify things with each other. Instead of keeping everything swell up in your tummy, let it out. If Nehceh thinks that I falsely accuse her, she can come to me, no? Communicate, we can do that.
- This is like my online diary, of course I write whatever I want on it. If you don’t like it, find it boring, yadda yadda yadda, then go away and start your own blog! Simple as that! Stop coming back every few days and try to be some moralistic nuisance telling others the dos and don’ts of life.
- Get a life, haters. Get out of your lifeless hating.
Well that’s all.
All comments in the tagboard that irritates me shall be deleted without hesitation. I can’t even be bothered to start a tagboard fight with you. For a person with such high intelligence like me, I should be debating about whether Obama should continue his reign as the President instead. -kidding-
Now you want attention? You got it, haters. I have dedicated a post to you. Each time you feel like posting an irritating comment, come and read this. And quit wasting your time.