Hey yo everyone, I am baaaack! 🙂
Today I have yet another cool stuff to share with you guys and more importantly, girls!
|Hada Labo 3-in-1 Whitening Gel!|
As usual, I have been using this for close to a month prior to this review, so you can read this feeling rest assured that I didn’t just get a product, smell it and spout some nonsense! 🙂
I am totally loving the box it comes in, I mean, look at that shimmer!
|shimmery box, yep!|
Product Information straight from press release!
Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efﬁcacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on
the skin synergistically:
- Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
- Efﬁcacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
- Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.
Did you managed to understand that? Maybe it is a little too long winded, so let me summarize it for you! Basically, the three best points about this whitening gel is:
- Whitening effect + spots reduction
- Keeps skin youthful looking
- Moisturizes, makes skin soft smooth and bouncy.
So here is my verdict after almost a month long use:
- Very hydrating, very moisturizing! I love how it can immediately add moisture to my dry skin, especially after bathing or washing my face, the skin tends to dry out quickly.
- Makes one’s skin smoother, and more supple! Check! That happened too! I realized that my complexion generally became less bumpy and dried out after usage.
- Whitening effect + radiant effect are not the most obvious, but still evident nonetheless. In fact, I am more relieved that it has not made me a ghastly shade of white after use because that would mean that it contains some sort of bleaching agent right? Since it did not, I can assume it safe and more natural!
Check out the pure looking, almost translucent gel texture! You will love it!
Don’t forget to check out Hada Labo’s Facebook page and join their Snow Princess game! You might stand a chance to win something – you never know if you never try~~! 🙂
Also, don’t forget to redeem a free e Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample on SampleStore.com! Just head over to the link, create a free account, click on “Sponsored Samples” and choose the sample! As easy as 1, 2,3! :))
For those who are interested in purchasing the retail size, you can head over to any of the outlets listed below to purchase 80g (the size you see in my picture) for S$38.90!
Trust me, it is worth it because you don’t have to apply to much each time, just dab on the forehead and cheeks and massage them in. I have used it for a month and I keep feeling like the amount didn’t decrease at all!
Till next time, see you all!
Stay beautiful! 🙂