Some time ago I participated in Eucerin’s Dermo Purifyer Giveaway which they held to celebrate its winning of Cozycot Women’s Choice Awards 2012 for best facial cleanser for acne prone skin in Singapore. They gave away five of this amazing products and I was picked as one of the winners!
Before my review, I would like to first thank Eucerin for picking me as one of the winners, thus giving me the chance to try and review this product! 😀
I have to add in here that Eucerin’s staff (especially the Facebook Admins) are really really nice and understanding, as well as very polite and accommodating when I collected my prize late. They are very approachable and I was very thankful for the friendly replies they gave when I troubled them time and again over the collection. Here is a big thank you to the patient admin/admins who replied to all my messages! Thank you! 😀
In case you are wondering, comodogenic means that it will cause blackheads by blocking the pores of the skin, so non-comodogenic means that it won’t cause black heads. (Information source: dictionary.com)
Here are some of the things that the DermoPURIFYER Cleanser will do for your skin:
- Removes excess sebum from the skin
- Gently removes dirt particles and make-up residues
- Reduces bacteria growth
- Provides for noticeably unblemished skin without irritating
- For a visibly clearer complexion
- Prepares the skin for the ensuing skin care regime
- Can also be used to accompany medical therapy
- Use daily in the morning and evening
- Foam gently with warm water
- Apply to the affected skin areas
- Massage gently into the skin
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Has pH of 5.5 which is the same as our skin, therefore mild and gentle on all parts of our skin.
If you have any skin-related questions to ask, feel free to ask Eucerin Facebook! They are a friendly and helpful bunch of people who really tries to help you with your problems and not just promote their items!
|Source: Eucerin Facebook Page|