As I am currently a bit too busy to blog lately, I will be carrying out a giveaway on my blog instead! This giveaway will consist of 1 box of skincare goodies and 1 surprise gift for one lucky reader/fan!
|The giveaway items!|
The items consists of:
- 1 My Scheming Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Facial Mask
- 1 But, Becky Hyaluronic Acid Facial Mask
- 1 travel size Body Shop French Lavender and Camomile Body Cream
- 1 iPod 3/4 diamond-cut cover
- 3 small sachets of Heroine Make BB cream samples
- 1 Ecobeau sample
- 1 pair of rose pins from Lady Jayne
- 1 set of Lab Series for Men Samples (2 facial wash samples, 2 toner samples, 2 moisturizer samples)
- 1 Beauty by Nature 2013 Calendar
- 3 surprise items (to be revealed later)
Instructions to Win:
- Subscribe to Live & Dictate (yourfashionsense.blogspot.sg) via Google Friends Connect (right column of the blog)
- Like Live & Dictate’s Facebook Page.
- Like and share related post, and tag 3 friends in the comments.
- Winner will be announced when Live & Dictate has hit 100 fans!
- The more the number of times you share, the higher your chance of winning! :3
Terms & Conditions:
- This giveaway is only open to people living in Singapore with a valid Singapore address.
- If the participant fails to complete all the mentioned steps in the instructions, then the entry would be void.
- The participant have to come down to an appointed venue to collect the prizes, no delivery of prizes in this Giveaway. If the winner is unable to/refuses to collect the prize himself/herself, then a second winner will be chosen.
- Live & Dictate reserves the right to replace the items in the giveaway should unforseen circumstances arises.
- Live & Dictate reserves the right to extend the deadline of the contest or to end the contest early based on fan response.
- If the winner fail to contact Live & Dictate within 3 days, a second winner will be chosen.
- While sharing more times will be one more chances of winning, the final winner is still chosen by name picker machine.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start! 🙂